Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Maria C Ilar-Revilla
Dr. Maria C Ilar-Revilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waipahu, HI. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria C Ilar-Revilla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Maria C Ilar-Revilla has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Maria C Ilar-Revilla has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 14
If you have serious illness or if you rely on your Doctor to find out what's wrong with you, please don't go to this office because they will not follow up for you. Staff are very unorganize. They can never find my test results everytime I have one. I recommend this office just for the common cold, regular aches and pains or an illness that's obvious and you just need prescription.
25 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Maria C Ilar-Revilla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Health Clinic, 94-866 Moloalo St Ste D1B, Waipahu, HI
Dr. Maria C Ilar-Revilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waipahu, HI.