Dr. Maria House Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria House?

Posted on October 16th, 2015

For my personal care she was amazing. I appreciate the cocare I received greatly!

DO NOT GO NEAR THIS SO-CALLED DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I couldn't believe this person is still allowed to practice medicine!!!! After performing 3 surgeries on my ex- husband...each one causing more and more critical damage to his intestines, she was finally removed by Memorial Hospital and a critical care surgeon stepped in and saved his life. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't trust your life to this person.

Very good listner and follows up with her patients

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

I had come to Dr. House with complications and she listened to all of my concerns. I was born with a deformity but with her experience and knowledge she made me feel my surgery would go fine and took my fears away. After surgery she check in on me several times to assure I was comfortable. I highly recommend her to any one with that would impose a challenge to a surgeon.

Posted on June 10th, 2013

I would stay as far away from this Doctor as possible. I had a colonoscopy and then a night mare! She took the wrong biopsy, speculated on a diagnosis, used the cancer word and in the end told me she had personal issues and was taking a break from her practice and I needed to find another doctor. I started the process over with a competent Doctor and found out all I had was an anal fissure.

Best Colorectal Surgeon in Colorado!

Posted on October 6th, 2012

Dr. House is so compassionate, a great listener and gentle! I had multiple procedures and surgeries and she did an excellent job! Best bedside manner of any physician I have visited!

Posted on January 15th, 2012

after being diagnosed with MRSA in my stomach and it not healing after several surgeries she accused me of using an instrument to open my own stomach and has refused to see me for rectal cancer and told other Dr.s in this field not to treat me. She is rude and a liar and now I have to drive to Denver for treatment for my rectal cancer. And she told me MRSA was no big deal even though my stomach would not heal and i had to have 4 debreedment surgeries!

Excellent doctor!

Posted on December 28th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Maria House Javeed. She is very concerned for your well being and explains options clearly. She is personable, professional and genuine. Having had a terrible experience with another physician I was skeptical and fearful. Dr. Javeed made me feel comfortable, and I knew instantly that she genuinely cared about my well-being. She performed my surgery and colonoscopy with expertise. Follow up care was excellent and I feel so much better than I did before. She was able to help me have a life again! I highly recommend Dr. House (formerly Javeed). I am so thankful for what she was able to do for me!

Fantastic, compassionate doctor!

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Posted on January 14th, 2011

Thank you for removing the hidden stitch. :-)

Personable and skillful

Posted on June 1st, 2010

From my initial consultation through my colon surgery and recovery, Dr. House and her staff were professional, warm, and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. House!

Diagnosis and remedy saved my lifestyle

Posted on May 14th, 2010

She gave a very difficult solution that others rejected. She skill saved me from loss of a job and lifestyle. Later in the year she diagnosed me for a gall bladder problem, removed it and cleared up a mystery for years. And cleared the pain. I have and I will continue to trust her with my life. Thanks doc.

Posted on April 12th, 2010

She is awesome! Her bedside manner is great. She is very caring and knowledgable. She does not have the attitude that alot of surgeons and doctors have...like they are better than you because of their profession and knowledge. She works to solve the issue and keep you comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone.