Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria Kraszynska has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Alternative Medicine
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Immune System Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Weight Loss
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Therapy
- Parkinson Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Male Infertility
- Adrenal Cortex Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Premature Menopause
- Weight Gain
- Cholesterol Management
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Female Infertility
Showing 5 of 36
Very pleasant experience with Dr. K she does not disregard your concerns and takes the time to listen your whole story. A trait that is quite rare among drs nowadays. She did not force her medical opinions on me and instead gave me the final choice of how I wanted to proceed with my treatment. she has a caring demeanor and I saw true compassion in her eyes. Needless to say I didn't see any other doctors after that, I was lucky as she's a perfect fit.
Dr. Krazsynska is Hashem's answer to my prayers. I was going from doctor to doctor, so many unnecessary tests. Nobody would see me as a whole person. I was treated for symptoms that were only getting worse. Dr. Kraszynska, I truly appreciate that you looked at me as a whole person and put every thing together. You were the only one who asked the questions why and were searching for the true answers.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2011, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2011, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Resurrection Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsMaria Kraszynska Md, 5250 Old Orchard Rd Ste 300, Skokie, IL
Dr. Maria Kraszynska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.