Have you seen Dr. Maria L Castillo?

Or favorite Doc

Dr. Castillo delivered all 3 of my babies and we just love her so much! Very caring and very interested in our well being. Everyone in the office is nice and ready to help.

Does not call back with test results after many left messages.

She made me feel welcome kind of a visit to grandma's..her attitude did change she's still easy to see easy to talk to and I'm happy with my choice she's gentle. But she could spend more time with me and my concerns and the receptionist that barely speaks English needs to GO!

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER !!!!

Dr. Castillo goes ABOVE and BEYOND to make you feel comfortable and I was a bit of a rare case that needed special attention and I Cant Express Enough her Caring nature she even gave me her personal cell phone number. She is extremely knowledgeable and doesn't hesitate to call in colleagues for additional opinions. Bottom line is she is an Amazing Dr. and a compassionate person !!!

Horrible

Words cannot explain how unprofessional and uncompassionate Dr Castillo was giving the nature of my treatment. I WOULD NOT recommend her to anyone.

Very satisfied

I have read all of these negative reviews about Dr Castillo and I have to wonder if they are really talking about the same doctor I have been going to for the past 6 years. Dr Castillo has been a great doctor for me....I would highly recommend her to anyone...she has great bedside manner and has always treated me with the utmost respect and is a very comforting doctor.....maybe you guys are all PMSing! I am a 54 year old woman who suffered for years with PMS and Dr Castillo fixed that for me 5 years ago and I will be forever grateful to her!

Don't go to this DrDon't see this dr

She is rude, likes to talk and DON'T listen!! Messed up my billing for 7 months. How many times can you submit wrong billing code for pop??? I did full hormonal panel and gave me the results a week after they were ready. She didn't return four voice mails I left for her so I drove to her office to get my full hormonal panel results AND they were handed to me in an envelope through a window!?! I went home and couldn't understand anything from the gungle of simbols and percentages. Such a widro! Don't go wasting your time and money!

If you want test results do not go to Dr. Castillo

I had a blood pregnancy test done becuase my period was 10 days late. I called 2 weeks after the appointment (and I had already gotten my period) and asked for them to call me. By the time someone from the office called me back I had gotten my period twice. Yea, thanks for making me pay for a test when you couldn't give me results in an approipriate timeline.

I went in for a routine check up (Pap, Std's labs, etc) Since I was a new patient I got there a half hour early to fill out paperwork little did I knew I was going to wait over an hour past my appointment. Finaly it's my tuern and she took at least 5 minutes with me, it's seems like she was in a hurry and wanted to catch up with all the people that were waiting for her. I asked if she could give me alterbnatives for birth control and she said that on my next appointment we would talk about it. The she took some samples and said that my lab results would be in by the end of next week and that she would call me...I waited and waited (two weeks) till I called to find out that my labs were not complete since she didn't tale enough samples. This is the worst Dr. I've ever encountered. The staff was ok but not as nice as some other places. I will NEVER go back for a second appointment.

so far so good

this is my first child and so far dr castillo has been very helpful and knowledgable. I have benn to 3 different appointments and she has answered all my questions and been very kind.

Life after stillbirth

Dr. Castillo helped our family so much. After losing a baby girl due to stillbirth in 2007, She listened to my concerns and did everything in her power to bring my baby girl into this world healthy and living, born May 31,2008(Dr. Castillo's husbands birthday as well)my sweet girl turns 2 next month. I was so very pleased with her as my doctor, but I also went into to her office pretty demanding of what type of care I needed and she complied, with the help of high risk doctors at San Diego perinatal. I am sad the we have changed insurance and I am not able to be seen by her during this pregnancy. I say go into see her if you know what you need and what you want, be upfront and if you are a passive person then, you are going to have a problem with any doctor you see. Doctors see tons of patients every day don't expect them to remember you like you go on lunch dates together. I was happy with my care!

she is a really good doctor i love her!!!!!

Dr. Maria L Castillo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salinas, CA.