Dr. Maria Lazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Lazar?

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

She is highly experienced doctor. Her diagnosis always works very well with my family and she is very friendly. Apart from bit longer wait time @her office, I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

Not what she is made to be

Posted on October 24th, 2016

The office staff are very pleasant. As a doctor her beside manner can be rough around the edges. She will sit and talk with you however never looked in my chart to get familiar with my issues. The times I did see her she kept asking me why did I seek her as a doctor why didn't I stay with my other primary doctor, I explained to her the first time, Then the second time. Her exact words were I'm busier than your previous doctor having 5000 patients & I don't have time to write a letter about what's already written in my chart(from my history medical records). I told her I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, she told me they just came up with that. her office is very clean and I never had long to wait but found she is not the doctor I need. With my ailments I need a caring doctor who doesn't want to blow off my needs. Therefore I'M SWITCHING TO A DOCTOR WHO CARES.

Not so sure

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I overlooked the long wait times and length of office visit, usually a 2 hour ordeal. She missed lumps during an exam that were found less than 30 days later by another doctor and then determined to be cancerous. She also seems to medicate symptoms and not look for the root cause especially food related allergies. She is very nice, nice to talk to but I have serious doubts.

Best doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr. Lazar is wonderful! She truly cares and shows it!! I just love her!!!

Great doc!!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2016

I have not had a follow up after visit to comment on. Dr. Lazar was kind, gentle and just plain wonderful. Her diagnosis was accurate and I am feeling better already.

Great doctor who really knows you.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Great doctor who spends plenty of time with you. She does not mind you researching your symptoms and possible solutions. The only thing that she could improve on is scheduling so wait times are reduced. This is the case with most doctors.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

As of today I am switching. I really like her as a Doctor, but I just can't tolerate being in her office half day for an appointment. I asked for an early morning appointment because I know how long it takes, but when I got there she wasn't even there. She is in the hospital every morning and they make appointments 5 minutes apart and I had to leave. I was willing to sacrifice and make an appointment so I can be seen right away, but it still didn't work out. If you don't mind making an appointment and being in there half a day then she's the Dr. for you, but if you have to work you might as well forget it. Now I know why all of her patients are older, retired people.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I came in very ill without an appointment. I was given an appointment that day (hence the hour wait, there were others ahead of me) and, as always, Dr. Lazar took great care of me sending me off with prescriptions and instructions. I've been a patient of hers for over 5 years now.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Best Doc I EVER HAD.

The best!

Posted on February 4th, 2015

I have been seeing Maria for 11 years. She is a tremendously kind and compassionate Doctor.

Excellent doctor

Posted on December 14th, 2013

Dr. Lazar is a warm and caring doctor who gives excellent medical care and advice. My biggest complaint is that I always spend one to one-and-a-half hours waiting in the waiting room and at least 15 to 20 minutes waiting in the exam room. This is frustrating and makes me feel that Dr. Lazar does not respect my time after I make sure that I am prompt for all appointments with her. After today, I am considering looking for a new doctor who manages to be both caring and on-time.

Worst Doctor to have in Delaware

Posted on December 14th, 2013

I started to see Dr. Lazar a few years ago & she can never remember my name nor my medical history. It's right in front of her in the folder. For a sick appt. you wait a week to get into to see her. Plus if your on time for an appt. she isn't you will be waiting for hours. She is terrible and I truly don't trust her with my health. She is heartless and so is her nurse Carol. The only time she is nice is when her husband is up for voting since he is in politics in Delaware. Also if you make a 8AM appt with Lazar she walks in the office after 9 AM. Plus it's hard to understand her Russian acent. Seriously her being a doctor she can not speak better English. I am getting rid of her. Her desk staff are more friendly than Lazar and Carol put together. So she is not worth it.