Maria Lim-Kong Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

She is now retired. But after 20 + years as my doctor I can say there are non better. She is the BEST>

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Dr. Lim-Kong always put my needs above anything else and she treated me as if I was a beloved family member. She is very smart. She always was dead on the money when it came to a diagnosis. She saved my girlfriends life with her diagnosis upon a routine breast exam. I truely love this woman and wish she could practice forever. I am having to have a physical and lab work tomorrow. I am worried and wished to God she was still practicing. The woman was amazing!!!

Posted on June 5th, 2016