Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria A Lombardo has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Maria A Lombardo has the following 4 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tummy Tuck
Dr. Maria A Lombardo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
My only regret is waiting so long to see Dr. Lombardo. Although she is highly recommended everywhere in our community, I was hesitant to have cosmetic surgery at all. After all said and done, all I can say is what an amazing difference!! I look like a younger skinnier version of myself, the recovery was smooth sailing, price very fair, and the results are unreal. Dr. Lombardo is a great surgeon with unbelievable level of skill and more importantly a vision second to non. It is not often one finds a highly skilled doctor with a sense of compassion and care, and Dr. Lombardo is it!!! With deep gratitude, I give her my highest recommendation.
What an amazing doctor! Because of Dr. Lombardo, I look and feel 20 years younger. After two pregnancies and years of daily stress, I could see my body and face showing signs of ageing. I consulted Dr. Lombardo, who advised me to aim for the natural look, and boy did she deliver. With a little bit of breast shaping, minor lipo, which was used as a filled on my face (no chemicals!) I feel amazing! My clothes fit me better, I am more active, and I love what I see in the mirror. Dr. Lombard was a touch on an angel, she gave me her honest opinion which resulted in me getting less work done than I originally anticipated. The results are spectacular! I recommend her to any woman that has been putting this off.
After years of internal debate, I finally convinced myself to enhance my appearance. This was not an easy decision as I never have been in a hospital, let alone had surgery. Dr. Lombardo was referred to me by a friend. In short, while her skills are second to none, it is her vision that is irreplaceable. After patientblepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), botox, filler, chemical peel, and a little lipo, I am new man. Recovery was better than expected, price was more than fair. But the biggest surprise is that while I look and feel better than ever, no one knows I had anything done. Dr. Lombardo ability to take years off without any evidence of work being performed is extraordinary. And for that, she has my highest recommendation.
SHE IS SUCH AN AWFUL SURGEON! SHE RUINED MY MOMS TUMMY! NOT ONLY DID SHE END UP WITH MERSA DUE TO DR. LOMBARDOS DIRTY OFFICE.. SHE NOW NEEDS TO GO BACK INTO SURGERY TO GET IT FIXED!! DR. LOMBARDO DID NOTHING AFTER MY MOM ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO HER OFFICE GIVING HER MERSA! DIDN'T FOLLOW UP OR OFFER TO FIX WHAT WAS RUINED! ALSO, WHILE MY MOM WAS IN SURGERY I PERSONALLY WITNESSED THE DR WALKING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SURGERY TO HAVE A SMOKE!!!! I KNOW THE ASSISTANT THAT WORKS WITH HER, AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE ALWAYS LEAVES DURING PROCESURES TO SMOKE!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Maria A Lombardo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsLombardo Cosmetic Surgery, 72027 Highway 111 Ste A, Rancho Mirage, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria A Lombardo in this video.
Dr. Maria A Lombardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.