Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria Lourdes G Banaad-Omiotek has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Been trying to reach this office all Morning to schedule a patient for a pre-op STAT. Office sucks at answering the phone. I called again and someone answered then hung up on me. What kind of office is this?. At least have an answering service stating that the office is closed or on lunch. Very unprofessional!!
doctor was 20 minutes late arriving to my appointment. and then had 5 other patients ahead of her. when I questioned the doctor why she was late she said she was only 5 minutes late. my daughter was sick and sent home form school with fever and when I told reception this, they were too busy on the phones and gave me attitude for wanting to check in.
This doctor is terrible. My elderly mother is her patient. The doctor never returns phone calls, and her staff at both locations is aloof of patient needs. I don't know if this is because they are just stupid or lazy. It takes forever to get a specialist referral. Furthermore, our pharmacy has a hard time getting a hold of this doctor to refill my mother's medications. If you are considering this doctor, reconsider!
Dr. Banaad-Omiotek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Maria Lourdes G Banaad-Omiotek accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Doctors Family Healthcare To, 6201 W Touhy Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Maria Lourdes G Banaad-Omiotek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.