Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Lourdes De Leon
Dr. Maria Lourdes De Leon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Village, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. De Leon is affiliated with East Valley Hospital Medical Center and Southwest Healthcare System. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Lourdes De Leon has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Maria Lourdes De Leon has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Maria Lourdes De Leon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
You should make an appointment ahead of time because she's not in every day of the week but other than that, I love this doctor! The staff is great and their office has a variety of doctors and services. And if you have no insurance but can pay the money to see her, it's worth it! Just always be open and honest because you will find her to be the same, and you will get the care you need.
Dr. De Leon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Southwest Healthcare System
27 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRoberto H Mariano MD, 12030 Riverside Dr, Valley Village, CA
Dr. Maria Lourdes De Leon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Village, CA.