Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Maidana Moreno
Dr. Maria Maidana Moreno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scranton, PA, with other offices in Scranton, PA and Scranton, PA (and 2 other locations). She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Maidana Moreno is affiliated with Regional Hospital of Scranton, Moses Taylor Hospital and Regional Hospital of Scranton. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Maidana Moreno has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 24
Dr.maidana is an excellent doctor, she always focus on my question and remembers last visit. I would recommend dr. Maidana to mother that like to trust their child doctor and rather wait instead of throwing any medication unto child system. Excellent doctor I'll miss her a lot, very difficult to substitute. Thank you
Dr. Bea is a one of a kind Doctor. She is absolutely amazing with children and treats each and every one like they are her favorite, most important patient ever. She makes the kids completely at ease and spends time talking to THEM. She goes out of her way for her patients and their families. By far THE BEST doctor I have ever meet! My kids simply love her.
Dr. Bea Maidana is warm, caring, and loving. I have recommended her countless times. We have been seeing her for over 5 years now. She is wonderful with our 2 boys and they absolutely adore her. She has always taken her time with our children and one of the her most admirable traits is when she is unsure of something she will tell you and she does her research and will point you in the right direction. Our youngest son has Erb's Palsy and Global Developmental Delay and she has been by our side the whole way. She is the only local doctor we have for our children. The rest of my son's specialists are at CHOP. She is truly one in a million and we are privileged to call her our pediatrician. I have never seen a doctor answer emails and phone calls in such a timely manner like she does. She is a brilliant doctor and we highly recommend her.
Best doctor in Scranton area.
Dr. Maidana Moreno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Regional Hospital of Scranton
7 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional De Asuncion
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Maria Maidana Moreno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria Maidana Moreno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.