Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria M Schleicher MD
Dr. Maria M Schleicher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Westlake, OH. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria M Schleicher has 2 locations
Dr. Maria M Schleicher has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Maria M Schleicher has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 7
Loved Dr. Meussling
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria M Schleicher - Posted on September 3rd, 2015
Dr. Meussling delivered my daughter in 2009. She also began my prenatal care with my second child before transferring to Cleveland. She was very friendly, made me feel very comfortable during my first pregnancy. She answered any and all questions that me and my spouse had and didnt seem rushed. I was very sad to see her leave VA. She made an excellent refernce for a new OB/GYN. I would recommend her to anybody.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria M Schleicher - Posted on February 20th, 2013
I just delivered my first baby with her and she oversaw my entire pregnancy. She is easy to talk to, willing to answer your questions, and she really does care about your health. At my post partum visit she gave me a hug as a way to say we finished this journey together! Also think getting undressed before the doctor enters the room is really normal, so I am unsure why so many ppl are complaining about that. If you stay with her throughout your pregnancy you'll discover age is dedicated to caring for you and the baby.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria M Schleicher - Posted on January 23rd, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria M Schleicher - Posted on June 27th, 2012
She made me very uncomfortable. I didnt feel it was necessary for her nurse to be in the room during my pap my last Dr. could handle a pap on her own. She was very bland didnt seem to be interested in any of my concerns. She doesnt listen well and its just very uncomfortable. I found a new doctor who Im very happy with and I would NOT recommend Dr. Meussling at all. Your OBGYN is someone you want to be extremely comfortable with and she made me anything but comfortable.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria M Schleicher - Posted on April 6th, 2012
My wife speaks little English so I came with her to every appointment for our daughter. From the start she made us feel comfortable and never felt like she was rushing thru the visit. The whole experience was very easy with her guidance. She explained everything to me then waited while I explained it to my wife. I know it is not common for the husdand to go to everyone of my wires visits baby or not but she made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone I know
15 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Maria M Schleicher Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria M Schleicher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.