3.8

Have you seen Dr. Maria M Schleicher?

Loved Dr. Meussling

Dr. Meussling delivered my daughter in 2009. She also began my prenatal care with my second child before transferring to Cleveland. She was very friendly, made me feel very comfortable during my first pregnancy. She answered any and all questions that me and my spouse had and didnt seem rushed. I was very sad to see her leave VA. She made an excellent refernce for a new OB/GYN. I would recommend her to anybody.

Satisfied!

I just delivered my first baby with her and she oversaw my entire pregnancy. She is easy to talk to, willing to answer your questions, and she really does care about your health. At my post partum visit she gave me a hug as a way to say we finished this journey together! Also think getting undressed before the doctor enters the room is really normal, so I am unsure why so many ppl are complaining about that. If you stay with her throughout your pregnancy you'll discover age is dedicated to caring for you and the baby.

switched doctors

i did not care for this doctor she did not make me feel at ease ot comfortable i also fpund her to be really rude

She made me very uncomfortable. I didnt feel it was necessary for her nurse to be in the room during my pap my last Dr. could handle a pap on her own. She was very bland didnt seem to be interested in any of my concerns. She doesnt listen well and its just very uncomfortable. I found a new doctor who Im very happy with and I would NOT recommend Dr. Meussling at all. Your OBGYN is someone you want to be extremely comfortable with and she made me anything but comfortable.

wonderful

My wife speaks little English so I came with her to every appointment for our daughter. From the start she made us feel comfortable and never felt like she was rushing thru the visit. The whole experience was very easy with her guidance. She explained everything to me then waited while I explained it to my wife. I know it is not common for the husdand to go to everyone of my wires visits baby or not but she made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone I know

I, too, was left to sit and have our discussion half naked and covered with a paper sheet. I felt like she quickly dismissed my concerns, which left me feeling confused and a bit upset. I just didn't feel like she was listening to me. I left rather disappointed and hoping to find a different doctor...

Saw her once and switched doctors!!

I saw her for my first pregnancy check-up. I had to undress (lower half) as soon as I entered the room and cover myself with a paper gown. Then she came in and ran through my history while I was pantless and uncomfortable. After my 30 second exam, she told me to come back in 4 weeks for my next appointment. I told her I had some questions but would like to get dressed first. After waiting a while, she came in, stood by the door with her arms crossed waiting for my questions like it was an inconvenience. I felt so put off I asked about 2. My husband asked her some statistics (ex. how many of her patients she personally delivered) and she seemed to have no idea and sounded like she made them up. I found a new doctor the next day. Much better!!!! The girl who did my ultrasound was very nice though!!

Dr. Maria M Schleicher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.