Dr. Maria C Molina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria C Molina?

my children have been seeing Dr. Molina since very young. They are now in college one is 21 the other is 19. They still see Dr. Molina. We love her. She is very knowledgeable, up-to-date on medical issues. She takes the time to listen and advise or prescribe medications as necessary. The staff are exceptional.

She is a very caring, friendly and personable doctor. We highly recommend you bring your kids to her!

changing doctors asap

The first time I took my kids there I liked that as soon as you walk in you get seen asap BUT the doctor herself is very rude! I came from another state and didnt have my daughters shot records and she got upset with me without me even getting a chance to tell her that they were faxed over smh I took my kids there no-more then 2 times and never again!

CONSULTANT

FROM APPOINTMENTS TO THE WHOLE PROCESS AND WAITING TO SEE THE DOCTOR IS EXCELLENT. I WILL RECOMMEND 100%.

the best MD

caring and has an excellent bedside manner. Her staff Emily and her receptionist are the best.

She seems uninterested in answering questions,comments, or concerns. She seems to be the kind of DR that tells you what has to be done with no input of your own.