Dr. Maria Garcia-Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Garcia-Moore?

The Best Doctor I Ever Had

Posted on September 4th, 2010

Dr. Moore is the most compassionate and thorough cancer specialist I have ever visited and I saw not only other cancer specialists in this area, but also specialists at Duke and MD Anderson. I always knew that Dr. Moore had my best interest in mind and would do whatever it took to help me. The doctors at Duke and MD Anderson told me that the care she provided was as good as I could have received at their institutions.

Amazing Docotor and person

Posted on April 26th, 2010

Dr. Moore went above and beyond in every way. She truly cared about me and how my family felt through the whole process. She knows her stuff, and she ...

Posted on March 15th, 2010

Incredible Dr with acute understanding of the disease.A go getter that leaves no stones unturnedexceptional love and care for her patients

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2009

Dr. Moore is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. She went out of her way to be sure that I did not experience any problems with my chemotherapy and that the treatments were working. The doctors at Duke told me that the care I received form her was second to none.

Posted on August 6th, 2017