Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Maria Narducci
Dr. Maria Narducci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westborough, MA, with other offices in Shrewsbury, MA and Worcester, MA . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Narducci is affiliated with U Mass Memorial Medical Center, U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus and Clinton Hospital. Dr. Narducci has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Narducci has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Maria Narducci has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Maria Narducci has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Maria Narducci is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 9
After 2 miscarriages, Dr Narducci was referred by my friends, i tried taking an appointment but was plainly refused by her assistant. She said Dr is not taking new patients even though here it is mentioned that she is taking new patients...What good is a doctor who doesn't even give appointment to take second opinions??
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Narducci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U Mass Memorial Medical Center
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Health Alliance Hospitals Inc
Memorial Hospital and Manor
Umass Memorial Medical Center
22 Years Experience
University of Connecticut
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria Narducci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westborough, MA.