Dr. Maria Neri-Nixon Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Maria Neri-Nixon?

Very good doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2015

I think Dr. Neri-Nixon is an exceptional doctor and has always been very thorough with me. There is no doubt in my mind that she cares about my health.

Agree with other reviewers

Posted on March 13th, 2013

Dr. Neri-Nixon is very brief and short with her patients, almost feels like being in a cattle herd. Ignores your questions and blows concerns off as nothing. I would visit another doctor.

Excellent at sending you to other doctors

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr. Neri-Nixon has been my primary doctor for a year. During this time, she has done nothing but refer me to other specialists. This would be fine, as this is the Cleveland Clinic (many specialists), however, she does not involve herself in my care, coordinate, or follow it at all. During her vacation, her replacement refused to see me and instead wanted me to go to the ER or a pain management doctor (I still have NO idea what this is). I have to believe that there are better doctors out there. I suggest that you take your chances with another doctor.

See another doc.

Posted on July 8th, 2011

I have found Dr. Nari-Nixion to be immature in her diagnosis and does not have a good grasp of the English language. I started seeing her because she replaced the doctor that was there before, because I had such a positive experience with him, I expected similar with her. However I have found that she has no real interest in the total health of her clients. She seems invested in ignoring significant medical issues, while only addressing the issues that she is interested in. Had I listened to her advice, I would have needed much more medical intervention than originally needed. When I asked about her at an event that several CC nurses attended, I was heavily advised to steer clear of her.

frightening

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Don't take a chance with your health or the health of some one you care about.

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Dr. Neri-Nixon spent a good deal of time with me. She sent me for a number of vital tests to ensure my well-being and followed up to be sure that I had completed them. I was impressed with her caring manner and thoroughness.

Pick another physician..

Posted on October 6th, 2009

It seems that Dr. Nixon really needs some CME credits. She is inexperienced and clumsy. My family went to her only because our original primary care physician left his preactice. Dr. Nixon was the replacement physician. Save your health (and your money). Go to someone else in that practice - ANYONE else.

Doctor's Response

It would be nice if you can qualify what you just stated above and state who you are.

Posted on October 9th, 2017