Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria R Obrien
Dr. Maria R Obrien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, CT, with another office in Rocky Hill, CT. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Obrien is affiliated with Bristol Hospital and Veterans Home And Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria R Obrien has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Maria R Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Maria R Obrien has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Dr. Maria R Obrien is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria R Obrien - Posted on December 16th, 2015
Great experience with Dr. O'Brien at Millennium Med.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria R Obrien - Posted on October 8th, 2014
Dr. Obrien is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Maria R Obrien Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Maria R Obrien
Dr. O'Brien is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She is a graduate of Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Bucharest, Romania. She completed her residency at Middlesex Hospital. Dr. O'Brien has special interest in women's health and laser cosmetic procedures.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria R Obrien, MD - Family Medicine in Bristol, CT, in this video.
Dr. Maria R Obrien is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bristol, CT.