Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria O Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Lyme Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 43
It is a shame that Dr. Lopez doesn't take responsibility for her staff's customer service lack of skills. They are rude, they rush you over the conversation making you feel like a nuisance...not compassionate at all...makes me wonder: do they really care? if the answer is no, they should go to a different line of business...PEOPLE'S LIFES ARE IN YOUR HANDS!!!!
This Dr went from been one of the best Dr I had ever meet, whit a great group to support her office, from the realy nice front desk girl that used to wait for u with a smile to the lady that always had all the medication and everything else ready.... but this was back in 2010.. now shehas the wrong people in the office never has appointments, never in the office and when she get to see you is an hour late and with the worse attitude ever... people like her are the ones that just say anything to get you out of her way.
29 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
New York Medical College
Dr. Maria O Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaria O Lopez Md, 1447 Medical Park Blvd Ste 405, Wellington, FL
Dr. Maria O Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.