Dr. Maria Olmeda Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Maria Olmeda?

Posted on September 29th, 2017

She is very knowledgable. Great bedside manner. Would definitely recommend her.

Fantastic

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I usually do not write reviews but after seeing some of the reviews I had to give my feedback. For the first time in many years, I found a physician that really listens. She asked very detailed questions. Dr. Olmeda discussed with me the possible things that could be wrong and made a plan. Yes, the office is busy and is hard to get in but that is the result of having only 3 gastros in town. I had my procedure and felt great the same day. Got my results from her fantastic assistant. My symptoms resolved with the treatment and I am forever grateful. Would definitely recommend her over any of the other physicians in town.

Find another doctor...don't see this one

Posted on April 1st, 2014

The staff is very unhelpful. They hardly ever answer the phone and you end up at voicemail which they aren't in any hurry to call you back. Sometime they don't return your call at all. Appointments take longer then 2 months to get unless you want to see a physicians assistant.

Posted on September 30th, 2012

VERY CARING PHYSICIAN. ALL MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWER. SHE FINALLY FOUND MY PROBLEM AND I HAD EVEN BEEN TO MAYO CLINIC BEFORE. I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH. THE STAFF IS SUPER FRIENDLY AND CARING. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Posted on December 18th, 2011

Very caring doctor. She listens well. Found my problem which multiple other doctors had missed. Spent time asking questions and explained everything to me. Answered all my questions. Nothing but the best.

Total Incompetance

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Dr Olmeda didn't seem to listen to me-kept asking the same questions over and over. Come the day of my colonoscopy, I never saw her before or after the procedure. Three months later I got a call from an office nurse to tell me Dr. Olmeda had been going over pathology reports and discovered I had collagenous colitis! I'd TOLD her I'd had a problem! Thanks a lot, Maria, for your total LACK OF CARE AND CONCERN!

Posted on June 19th, 2017