Dr. Maria P Rivas Bondavalli Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Maria P Rivas Bondavalli?

Disregard for Patients

've had to reschedule my appointment with Dr. Patricia Rivas over 5 times because every time they cancel my appointment claiming the doctor won't be in. Hello!! Then why do I get my scheduled appointment for that day if the doctor won't be in??!! Their latest was calling me literally when the office closed, left me a voicemail saying that the doctor won't be in and my appointment has been cancelled...this the day before my appointment. They have an absolute disregard for their patients. And all the times that they've told me that I needed to reschedule, not once did they offer me any other choice. This office and Dr. Patricia Rivas deserve an F in their service and disregard for patients!!!

Dr. Maria P Rivas Bondavalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.