Have you seen Dr. Maria D Palafox?

Disfigured

Worst excuse for a surgeon. I am disfigured for life by this butcher. Don't let this surgeon operate on you. Beware!

One of the few compassianote caring Dr.

Dr. Palafox is the best breast cancer care Dr. I would definetely recommend her. She's explains everything, answers all your questions. Doesn't treat you like a number. Takes her time, doesn't rush. I'm very satisfied with her. Is very humble and compassionate.What caring Dr. gives you their cell phone. Dr, Palafox does. Love, Love, Love Dr. Palafox. Besides my OBGYN Dr, II've never met any Dr. like her. If your appoitment is running more than 30 minutes behind, it's because a problem arose with antoher patient. Again She still takes her time and explains everything.

I had my initial visit with Dr. Palafox yesterday and was more than extremely satisfied ! Her dameanor immediately made me feel comfortable and know that she really cares about her patients! She was kind and gentle and humble in a way I have never experienced from a doctor! The advice and experience assured me that I had chosen the best!

Thorough & patient

Dr. Palafox is so down-to-earth, thorough, and patient in her explanations. If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer I highly, highly recommend.

Suffering still .........Mesh!!!!!!

I got butchered by this bed doctor.

Doctor's Response

I am so sorry to see your comments but truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience both with me and with others. I truly hope our office was able to ameliorate some of your concerns when we spoke.

We have lost a great DOCTOR.

Dr. Palafox, has left the area. She was a fantastic doctor, she took the time to talk with her patients. I for one will drive the extra miles that I need to see her. She dose not mince words. About what needs to be done and she is one of only a few doctors that will give out a cell. She was abel to help me with a problem that happened after a minor surgery.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was so sad when the hospital in Orange shut its doors; it provided so much to a simply amazing community of people. I will miss all of you dearly. Although I was saddened when I realized I would have to leave Orange with the closure of the hospital, I feel blessed for the opportunity to begin a new chapter and start my own practice in San Antonio.

A surgeon that takes care of the WHOLE patient!

Dr. Palafox is fantastic. She preformed a THD (internal hemorrhoid procedure), removed two external hemorrhoids, and addressed an anal fissure (tear). She explained each procedure and answered any question my wife or I had. She did not rush us at any post op appointment and took her time. For that I am very appreciative. She provided her cell phone number for any after hours questions (which we did call once) and she answered right away. Baptist Hospital in Orange, TX, the community, and the Previty Clinic in Orange, TX should be very grateful to have such a wonderful doctor on hand. Her staff is so very helpful and even called to check up on me after I had called with questions to ensure the suggestions helped.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for the kind and detailed review. A patient commented to me recently that reading postings like yours helped her make the decision to go through with a surgery that she very much needed, but was afraid to have. It never ceases to amaze me how much healing comes from patients helping and supporting other patients, whether as friends or as strangers, through comments like yours. Thanks again, and I am so glad you are doing well. God Bless.

Baptist Orange is very fortunate to have Dr. Palafox. She explains the surgical procedures in detail, is compassionate with young patients. Dr. Palafox takes a personal interest in your care and makes herself available 24/7.

The BEST

I want the world to know just how great this surgeon is. I had laparoscopic surgeryby Dr. Palafox and I could not have asked for a more knowledgeable, smart, honest and technically perfect surgeon!!!!She saved my life and I want the world to know. She is the best in San Antonio. If you need a surgeon--GO NOW TO DR. PALAFOX!

Great doc

Personable. Told me to call her cell and answered all my post op calls quickly. Really easy to talk to.

Personal and Confidientiality

I have had contact several months with Dr. Plafox and she was there anytime I needed her. She never hesitates to take my call and take the time to visit with me when I am not sure which way to turn. Dr. Palafox removed my tumor and 3 lymph nodes and made sure I was taken care of with Tender Care. I now am with my Oncologyst in which I am not confortable with and makes me feel like I have no choice with his orders of Kemo. She had told me during our visit that I DO HAVE A CHOICE. She was so kind to refer another Doctor for me which gave me strength to go ahead and look for 3rd requests with my Stage 1 Cancer. Dr. Palafox is very personalble and I am confident in her work. She makes me feel very confortable and at ease. Thanks Doctor!

Dr. Maria D Palafox is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pleasanton, TX.