Dr. Maria M Palasi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria M Palasi?

She is a good octor

The doctor is good the company is horrible. It is all about money machine office and that is it. She is probably required by Methodist to see so many patients a day. Very sad! Would recommend her but not the Methodist primary group. They need a lot of education in customer service and customer satisfaction.

my mother has been a patient of Dr. Palasi for many years, values her as her physician, however, this afternoon when making an appointment, the young lady at front desk, seemed to be annoyed with my mother, when asking her to give her an appointment card, my moms words exactly, she rolled her eyes at her and practically threw the card at her!i was very upset, my mom did not want me to get involved, however, I knew just where to go to inform other patients, and warn them...dr palasi is caring, her staff is not!You have a mom too young lady !

Not worth a dime!

She is average to low quality doctor. I have been with her few years, just because she is close to my home. I am planning to change. The staff is not helpful, and at times non-courteous / rude. I would not recommend this doctor or her office.