Dr. Maria Palmeri Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Maria Palmeri?

Dr. Maria Palmeria is one of the best darn doctors in these United States of America. She is thorough, and she cares about her patients. I love this woman for her kindness and medical expertise.. Sometimes the wait time is a bit long, but she is worth the wait.

Dr Maria Palmeri has been my dr for at least 35 yrs.

Terrible Office

This office has gone downhill in terms of courtesy, professionalism and efficiency by leaps and bounds. A few of the newer doctors seem quite nice, but the front staff never can find files, put you on hold for up to 45 minutes, often then only to be hung up on. Complete refusal to work with specialists, who also complain to me about being put on hold for extremely long periods just trying to get referrals, etc. Frequently if you call, you cannot even speak to a nurse for simple questions, and often cannot get an answer at all. If you do get an answer, it is frequently impossible to schedule you in, and providers are usually absent on Fridays. Dr. Palmeri specifically, she seems nice and thorough at first. But when I finally had a real medical issue that was very serious, I got promises, but no follow-up. Not even the ability (twice) for the office staff to fax orders to specialists. Dr. Palmeri in one subsequent appointment was so incredibly rude to me and so completely unable to grasp my medical situation (as well as being unwilling to listen) that I have just scheduled elsewhere and have officially given up on this office. Far too unprofessional, far too inefficient, and overall a grungy and dirty place to be, with office staff who seem clueless as to how to help you.

If you want to wait all day go here.

I can not stand calling the doctor's office. Everytime I call I get put on hold for atleast 30 min. Everytime I go in for an appointment I end up waiting over a hour from the time I was supposed to be seen. The front staff is not very nice. I am now changing doctors.

Dr. Maria Palmeri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shawnee, KS.