Dr. Maria Pro-Risquez Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Maria Pro-Risquez?

Terrible attitude

The office manager - Karen is rude. The doctor is not nice. They cancelled my appointment without letting me know. I had to take time off from my work and showed up to learn that the appointment was not even showed on their schedule!! The Doc was there and did not care , no one apologized. They are very rude..try to find another doc that really care about his patients

Lacks relationship skills necessary to connect with patients

She lacks empathy and a bedside manner. Not very warm and friendly and is confrontational at times if you question her. I have only seen her a few times and have been disappointed each time. My last PCP I was with for 16 years and the PCP before that one for 10 years.

Worst Doctor Around

This was the worst experience with a doctor that I have ever had. My current doctor is leaving her practice so she referred me to this doctor. the moment I walked into the appointment, she told me "I don't have much time today, we are really busy" I HAD a SCHEDULED appointment with excellent insurance and this is the fist thing she says to me. The appointment only got worse. I have lyme disease and asked for additional testing since I had new symptoms and my last blood tests had been done the year before. She said "we aren't redoing those test, you had them done a year ago." I told her they were new symptoms and I was feeling worse but the doctor said lyme takes time. Every symptom I mentioned she had a reason why I didn't need a test. This doctor is rude and condescending, and clearly doesn't have time to actually care about what is wrong with you. I left there in tears feeling worse than I had before I saw her. This doctor has no interest in treating the root cause of your issues, nor does she have one ounce of compassion for her patients.

worst bedside manner ever. She has no compassion, warmth or empathy.

Was a patient of hers for 12 years. No empathy. No compassion. Not very smart. I had to move on. Since i saw her once a year i stayed since it was for colds, flu, etc. But, honestly, no compassion.

READ ME

Terrible experience never went back... horrible diagnosis. My previous dpctor retired and i was assigned dr prorrisquez.. Unprofessional unintrested and personally i did not feel in good hands.... un - knowledgeable. Rhis was around 2002/2003 maybe... still in 2014 remember the experience.

Dr. Encourage my personality