Dr. Maria Moreno Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Maria Moreno?

Wonderful

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Moreno to anyone. I have chronic depression and she placed me on the best medication regimen that I have ever had. Waiting time can be an hour but that is because she spends time with each patient.

This woman is insane.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Dr. Moreno dianosed me as bipolar and then treated me as such for 2 years. When I wasn't "getting better," she re-evaluated me and then decided I wasn't bipolar... and that I never was. But I told her that in the beginning. I was assigned to her because I was depressed and suicidal. There's not a manic bone in my body. I'm definitly not bipolar. Now that that's out of the way, she continually encourages me to live with my parents for as long as I can and not worry about finding a good job (I'm 24 years old) as long as they'll offer to let me live with them. She also thinks that even though I have a college degree, working retail for minimum wage is my calling and is what I should do for the rest of my life.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017