Dr. Maria Raslear Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Raslear?

Posted on September 15th, 2014

So nice to visit a doctor that is willing to take the time to not only eamine but interact with my kids. And to make sure we all have our questions answered, both so my kids get it, and I understand it as well. It's pretty obvious Dr. Raslear knows what it's like to be a parent as well as a doctor.

ADHD Appointment

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I was surprised at the amount of time the doctor spent with us. She actually talked to my son (directed her questions to him) rather than speaking to me like he wasn't in the room. She answered all of my questions and supplied me with additional information. I recommend this doctor to anyone with kids who have ADD/ADHD she gets it. And she is educated in the disorder.

Asthma