Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria C Rasul has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Rasul gave excellent care throughout my pregnancy and beyond. In fact, with my first baby she was scheduled to go out of town and I went into labor. She canceled her plans and made sure she was the one who delivered my baby. Her bedside manner is always caring and playful - always making sure to assuage our concerns and explain what was going on.
Dr. Rasul was assigned to deliver my baby at Virginia Hospital Center as their laborist. She was rude and unprofessional. After not seeing her for over four hours during active labor, I asked to have her paged for a status update. When she finally arrived, she chastised me for paging her and was extremely rude, telling me I was being impatient. She had a terrible bedside manner. When I asked her what the "plan" was, she told me not to page her again until I felt like I was going to have a bowel movement. When I told her that I couldn't feel that part of my body due to the epidural, she increased my medications to speed up the delivery. She then walked out of the room and said over her shoulder that we would reassess in "the morning" (even though it wasn't even 10:00 pm yet). She clearly did not want to communicate with me about my care or delivery, and made it very obvious that my request to be informed was irritating to her. So much for patient centered care...
35 Years Experience
University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Maria C Rasul accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria C Rasul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reston, VA.