Dr. Maria T Reyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria T Reyes?

Preferred Dr.

I'm still awaiting my results, but I really liked Dr. Reyes. She took time to answer my questions and listened to my concerns.

Excellent physician

Dr. Reyes is the best, she delivered both my girls and I know I was in caring and more than capable hands.

She's the best

I love Dr. Reyes. I have successfully referred 4 people to her. We all love her.

LOVE LOVE Dr. Maria Reyes!

Dr. Reyes was so wonderful!! She delivered my son, was very attentive throughout the whole pregnancy, answered all my questions. I very much recommend her to anyone!! love you Dr. Maria Reyes!!!

she is patient

hands down best doctor I have had since moving to dallas tx but now was told she is now in McKinney

Doctor's Response

Find our contact information now listed on this profile. She as joined us at Comprehensive OBGYN in McKinney. 214-733-8001, 4701 Medical Center Dr., Ste 1A, McKinney TX 75069

Dr. Reyes is a great physician. She delivered two of my kids. The expertise is great. I totally recommend her.

I don't recommend her

I developed preeclampsia when I was 38 weeks pregnant I told the medical assistant, she took my pressure and it was high!!! Anyway doctor took one hour to come see me,because she was talking to other patient about insurance, and the medical assistant had told her about my situation.

Great listener! Great Doc!

I've been seeing Dr. Reyes since very early in her practice. She's very caring, a great listener and always gives me the time I need to discuss any concerns and ask any questions. I took my 20 year old daughter to Dr. Reyes for her first gyno visit, and she made her feel totally at ease. I've recommended her to several friends, and they all love her.

Great doc, consistently horrible wait times

Love Dr. Reyes once I actually get to see her, but for my last pregnancy I consistently waited nearly an hour for every single visit. It's clearly not just an occasional problem. And the majority of the front desk staff are very curt and unfriendly.

this doctor doesnt care about new patients at all.

I went to this doctor for possibly doing my operation. Well my first visit I arrived on time with my initial paperwork completed waited 10mins and I asked the office personnel if they needed the papers because they werent going to ask me. Sensing there was an issue I asked how was the doctors appts going and was told the doctor was running about 10 to 15mins behind. I wanted to ask if this was normal but I didnt. I waited. After an 1hr 20mins I left and apparently the doctor was on her way in and i told the nurse i was leaving and she just said ok and the doctor said she was going to the restroom. So thats why I said she doesnt care about new patients because from my experience she doesnt. Also since I didnt even receive treatment she kept my co pay even though I was never treated. Unethical as well.

was new to dallas area and Dr. Reyes was highly recommended by several of my patients she is awesome

Dr. Maria T Reyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.