Dr. Maria F Rueda Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Maria F Rueda?

excellent

Great attention to patients, very concerned , available and attenative to patients. Not what you would expect from a VA Doctor.

Knows

Dr Rueda's book keeper stold hundreds of thousands of dollars from her and didn't pay income taxes for the office. Dr Rueda was way too trusting of the people she hired. She should have sued and stil may.

Skipped town, no forwarding addressw

Imagine my surprise when I went for my 6 month follow up visit to Dr. Rueda's Seymour, TN office only to discover that the office the closed and locked, she had moved to Pennsylvania, and there was no way to contact anyone. No courtesy call or letter, no cancellation, no recommendation for another doctor, no access to my records. This is the most rude and egregiously unprofessional behavior I have ever experienced. I give this doctor (a fine dermatologist) an F for professionalism in the workplace!

Stay Away

Wait time is always 1 to 2 hours, or you get rescheduled. On 2 visits I heard her yelling and screaming at a patient. She didn't even see what I was scheduled for and told me what I was being seen for. She seemed spacey and on drugs to me

Wow I would say this is one of a kind clinics. It seems that the staff there don't know what they are doing. Medical assistants are thought to be a nurse. The reschduling is daily it took me a long time to get into the office. an the day i got there Dr. Rueda was not there. Wow. Beware of this so called clinic......

Best Dermatologist

She's the only Dermatologist that really is interested in helping the patient. I visited many others before and they didn't even get close to look or touch my skin, and left the room. After many years with a problem, Dr. Rueda knew what it was and fixed it.

I was told by an office staff member that this Dr. is not even a Board certified derm., yet practices as if she is. Patient & insurance companies beware!

Dr. Maria F Rueda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seymour, TN.