Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria L Ryhal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
honestly feel like she is one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. I have a completely different experience compared to the previous posts. I took my grandmother there for a check-up and Dr. Ryhal was very rude and genuinely seems like she does not care. First off Dr. Ryhal did not know why my grandma had scheduled an appointment, a check-up did not seem like a good enough reason to her. When my grandma said she has been having trouble sleeping, Dr. Ryhal never commented on it or looked for reasons that it could be happening. Dr. Ryhal also told my grandma she didn't need to schedule another appointment because she did not prescribe my grandma and medication. I didn't realize that in order to schedule an appointment you need to have had medicine prescribed. This is not an isolated incident. My grandma thought she had lymes disease, but Dr. Rhyal refused for a very long time to test her, saying we don't have lymes disease in Ohio. Well guess what, she has it. Lymes disease can be taken care of it diagnosed early, too bad for my grandma it wasn't. Now she is suffering from the disease. I also attend Dr. Ryhal and have had similar experiences, not as serious as my grandmothers, since I just needed to get a doctor established to have some blood work done. Needless to say, my grandma deserves better care than what Dr. Ryhal seems capable of providing. So, my grandma and I will be finding a new family doctor.
31 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Maria L Ryhal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria L Ryhal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OH.