Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Maria Sabio
Dr. Maria Sabio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Festus, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Lake Saint Louis, MO . Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Sabio is affiliated with St Anthonys Medical Center, SSM Rehabilitation Hospital and Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood. Dr. Sabio has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Sabio has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Maria Sabio has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Maria Sabio has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 15
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sabio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Anthonys Medical Center
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
St Joseph Health Center
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Jefferson Memorial Hospital
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Jefferson Regional Medical Center
St Joseph Hospital West
SSM St. Clare Health Center
Jefferson Merial Hospital
St Marys Health Center
- University of Missouri at Kansas City
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria Sabio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Festus, MO.