Have you seen Dr. Maria Sandra S Umali?

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Umali performed my colonoscopy. She spent time explaining everything about the procedure and my health issues. She was thorough, and is so warm and friendly. I knew right away I had chosen the right doctor.

Front desk customer service could be improved.

Linda Baker

I have always had a problem with doctors and consequently avoided seeing one at all costs (to my health). I met Dr. Umali when I was rushed to the ER with chest pains. I picked Dr. Umali as my primary physician but had not yet made an appointment with her office. When asked who my doctor was I told them it was going to be Dr. Umali. I was extremely surprised to see her walking up to the table I was lying on. She is very kind, caring and listens to you. She is extremly proficient and admired by all the staff at Henry Mayo. My husband had not been to a doctor for 7 years and I convinced him to go to Dr. Umali. Dr. Umali found him to be diabetic with dangerously high glucose numbers. We would not consider ever finding another doctor.

Dr. Maria Sandra S Umali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newhall, CA.