Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Belen R San Juan
Dr. Maria Belen R San Juan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Canton, MI. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. San Juan is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Michigan and Henry Ford Macomb. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Belen R San Juan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Maria Belen R San Juan has the following 14 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Maria Belen R San Juan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. San Juan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Maria Belen R San Juan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria Belen R San Juan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.