Dr. Maria R Santos-Montemayor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria R Santos-Montemayor?

I brought up a situation I was experiencing and was told everything was fine. It WAS NOT FINE. After visiting an urgent care facility I was admitted to the hospital for emergency surgery. The doctor that I was referred to after visiting the urgent care facility had told me that if the condition had persisted for another day or two I could have died of internal bleeding. Over a 5 year period, on three separate occasions, I visited Dr Santos bringing up some other concerns of what I was experiencing in my everyday life. Each visit I was told that everything was 'FINE.' I recently switched doctors, because I was TIRED of being told everything is FINE and having my concerns and thoughts brushed aside as if I were bothering her. I showed my new doctor the (3 separate) lab results from the time I was under Dr. Santos' care and the new doctor immediately said something is very wrong. My ultimate message is, if you don't care about your health and want to waste your time, money, and breath then Dr. Santos-Montemayor is the right person for you.

Dr. Maria Rosario Santos-Montemayor, "Exceptional!"

Birth Control

Dr. Maria R Santos-Montemayor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.