3.3

Have you seen Dr. M M Sayago?

Abusive

Csectioned me at 9cm without my consent. Lied on my medical records and said I consented and agreed. Found out surgery was unnecessary - heart rate had recovered and no reason to do section. Overdosed me and baby on Fentanyl. She told me when I arrived at the hospital that she loved doing csections after she read my birth plan approved by my doc for a natural birth. She was the on call doc at the only hospital in town. Jagged scar, pain nearly a year later.

Best OB-GYN Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Sayago at NBWWC since 2012. My experience there has been consistently great. Dr. Sayago is very knowledgeable and thorough. She takes time to explain her observations, diagnosis, references, treatment options, and answers all of my questions. She doesn't rush her patients out of the door, which other doctors often do. She is very kind, comforting, and understanding. Her bedside manner is the best out of all the doctors I've met. I would definitely recommend.

Terrible experience

She never showed up for our birth. We spent 22 hours in labor without seeing any doctor. She was never there for most of our appointments either. Finally her on-call doctor showed up and delivered the baby with a vacuum and then stitched up my wife so poorly she needs surgery under general anesthesia with another 6 week recovery.

Dr. M M Sayago is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.