Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria H Serwonska has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Maria H Serwonska has the following 13 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergies
- Drug Allergy
Dr. Maria H Serwonska has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I am giving 2 stars because she doesn't listen and made me feel like my concerns were not valid. Dr. Serwonska is very happy to tell you she works at UCSF when you see her at Kaiser. (?) She did not listen at all to what I said--only lectured me about how I am confusing colds with allergies until the test was completed. She told me it would be impossible for an 8 year old to "suddenly" develop dust mite allergies. I insisted he was tested and sure enough-he is highly allergic. I find it funny that only one person who reviewed her put any comments. The rest gave her 5 stars on every aspect but no comments. Sounds like family and friends giving fake ratings to me. Nothing about her deserves 5 stars. She rushed me, cut me off when I asked questions about the long term effects of my son's dust mite allergy, and told me to not even bother to to have other family members tested who also suffer from congestion because it was impossible that they would have allergies too. The only reason the overall rating is 2 stars instead of 1 is because her assistant was so sweet when my son got scared of the skin test.
I have never been so disappointed in my life. I was told "I think too much" and she told me she is "old school." She was not even open to discussing my son's food allergies until after the RAST test showed he was highly allergic to 2 foods and then we ended up walking out with a prescription for an epi pen. She refused the need for further testing and hardly listened to me at all. Lots of lecturing which included details about her experience and my poor parenting/feeding skills. I have never been so shocked in my life. This is only part of it. I would put more detail but that would be too personal about my son's case.
44 Years Experience
Jagiellonian University Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Lsu Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center, 1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA
Dr. Maria H Serwonska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.