Dr. Maria Stack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Stack?

Funny, caring, and a great disposition!

Posted on January 16th, 2017

My primary doctor retired after I had been with her for 35 years, and I needed to find someone who could understand my fears, my health problems, and overall have a great sense of humor to allow me to feel comfortable with them. When I met Dr. Stack, there was an immediate connection because of her warm personality and her ability to make you feel at ease with her. I am very grateful for finding her!

Awesome

Posted on December 21st, 2013

I worked for Dr Stack many years ago and I miss her terribly! She was the best boss/friend I ever had!!! NO ONE will ever compare to her! With this said, I've been to many drs offices and you WILL NOT get the promptness of being seen anywhere else! I tell any office that I deal with, "sorry, I've been spoiled"! No matter if she's busy or not we always seemed to squeeze someone in if they needed a visit - even if it was 20 min before closing! If you are someone who is thinking of becoming a new patient, don't hesitate - I promise you won't be dissapointed!!! If I didn't live 40min away and the gas prices didn't soar, I'd still be by her side!!!!

A small town community doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2009

Doctors like her are few and far between.God bless her; she has been my doctor for 20 yearsShe is one of the best physicians I know

Patient Battick Family opinion on Dr. Stack

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Dr. Stack and Staff are very personalable and pleasant and accommadating. She is exceptional at what she does and doesn't hesitate to respond in a timely manner and take a call and give personal attention. Takes a personal interest in me as a patient and remembers past visits and issue you may have. Great at diagnosing and referring. We love them...and will grow old with them for as long as they keep us!

AN EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR

Posted on July 17th, 2009

DR. MARIA STACK IS A CARING I MISS HER SINCE I MOVED OUT OF STATE. HAVE NEVER FOUND SUCH A KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING DOCTOR. SHE IS TRULY THE BEST!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2009

Dr. Stack has been my primary care phys. for a number of years.She is very nice, and knowledgeable. Also very helpful with many areas of medical needs.

Posted on September 15th, 2017