Dr. Maria L Stamp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria L Stamp?

Baseball Scout

Takes the time with you doesn't rush you off very thorough with assessment, works at making everything better, Best GP I've ever had. High recommended!

Very positive experience. Would highly recommend.

Couldn't be happier with Dr Stamp and her staff.

Dr. Stamp was fantastic. Courteous, kind... The staff were all just fabulous, warm, compassionate. Everyone of the people I came into contact with LOVED their job, and it was obvious!! This was the first time I felt like Michelle and not patient number*****. Highly recommend!!! : )

GREAT Physician!

Dr. Stamp exceeded all my expectations. I hadn't been to see a physician in a while, so I had several issues that needed addressed. My experience was perfect from the time I called to schedule my appointment, until I walked out of the office. She was very thorough, taking the time to get to know me and addressed all my concerns, spending a great deal of time with me in doing so.

Great doctor

Love Dr. Stamp. Office staff is very nice. MD spends time with you and really tries to get to the bottom of any issues that may be underlying. I highly recommend.

excellent care

I have seen Dr. Stamp at the urging of a friend and am extremely happy about the choice to make her my primary care physician! She doesn't rush through your appointment and she explains everything until you are satisfied with your experience. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a primary care doctor that has a wonderful bedside manner.

Very impressive first visit

I visited Dr. Stamp for a well-person visit as my current GP is disbanding his practice. I had no difficulty in getting an appointment and was seen promptly upon arrival at her office. While in the exam room, I was treated as if I was her only patient and her attention was solely focused on me. Since this was my first visit and there was no pressing ailment requiring diagnosis, the conversation was relaxed and casual. She asked probing questions regarding health and medication, paying attention to previous surgeries and their outcome. Extremely pleased with her manner.

Dr. Maria L Stamp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valparaiso, IN.