Dr. Maria J Sunseri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria J Sunseri?

I found her to be a bully. She did not take my feelings in to account and when I chose to not to follow her advice she called me at home and spent 30 minutes telling me if I did not follow HER advice I was going to die. She did not let me speak and I finally had to hang up.

After my first neurologist retired. I spent 2 years at an office that never listened to me, kept me on the same meds no matter what changes occurred. This Dr. has done more for me in 3 months than the other office did in 2 years. If the only complaint is a little wait time, I'll take it. I will wait for the expertise of a Dr. who cares and listens. I travel 2 hours from my house to her office. She is well worth it.

R.N.

Dr. Sunseri is one of the sweetest, kindest doctors I have known and I have seen her in the area of sleep medicine. She is the only doctor that I known that takes her time with each patient. She is an amazing lady.

Longtime patient of Dr. Sunseri

I highly recommend Dr. Sunseri as a doctor. She is very compassionate and takes a real concern in her patients. I truly miss her at the Greensburg office.

Excellent person and professional

I would say this woman spent a good hour with me for my first visit and sufficient time for all my other visits. Very personable and knowledgeable about sleep apnea.

Excellent Caring Dr.

Dr. Sunseri is an excellent Sleep Specialist. She is caring and attentative. You can feel the passion she has for her specialty. A lot of people complain because the wait time is always very long, it is because she spends good quality time with each of her patients is she doesn't stand with her hand on the door knob ready to run out on you! I appreciate it and don't mind the wait for that reason.

Great service. One of the few doctors left that seemingly cares. She really takes the time to listen and get a whole pt perspective.

Dr. Sunseri is the Best

I had difficulty getting and staying asleep and was on ambien and an ativan prescribed by PCP. Dr. Sunseri took me off the medicine and got me on a healthy diet, exercise regime, and melatonin. She put me on sleep restriction until my sleep cycle returned to normal. She literally saved my life as I was so stress out from not sleeping. She is the goddess of sleep and one of the most professional, caring doctors you will ever find. Her honesty is refreshing! She will definitely help you sleep.

Great Doctor !

For 25 years or more I had narcolepsy. I was misdiagnosed by 10 to 15 doctors for 25 years. They treated me for conditions I didn't have ranging from hypoglycemia, depression, fibromyalgia, anxiety etc. I was on so many medications I was hospitalized twice for adrenal crisis and severe constipation. I had been to the emergency room numerous times for conditions related to over medication. Dr. Sunseri finally figured out I was narcoleptic. I stopped most of my medications and I have felt great- the best I have in 25 years.

Dr. Sunseri is very caring and reassuring. She makes good eye contact, listen intently and answers questions. She is never impatient and returns phone calls in a timely manner even in the evening. She doesn't hurry me even though she is busy and each visit with her has been very good.