Dr. Maria T Tam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria T Tam?

Professional care

Dr Tam and her staff were so patient and kind with my mom. My mom is elderly and had to have a emergency procedure, she was detailed and communicated every step of procedure to patient and family. I thank her for relieving my mom's pain and reassuring me that all shall be well, surgery was a success.

Dr. Tam and her staff was friendly and very personable from my first appointment. Dr. Tam took the the time to explain everything to me regarding my condition and asked several times if I had any additional questions. I was thoroughly impressed to the point of changing doctors and traveling a considerable distance to visit Dr. Tam. The staff is very friendly and welcome each guest upon arrival.

She is a Nightmare!!!one of the worst Dr

Great office visit!

I really like all the electronic capabilities of this practice. I was reminded by e-mail and text about my visit. When I checked it, very nice Mac computer at front desk & very nice receptionist! Dr. Tam brought in her Apple laptop to get my history. The exam itself was easy and comfortable. She's so nice and explained everything she's doing to me.Then I checked out and given a unique ID # to check my PAP result which I checked out in 2 days. Amazing!!!

Very pleasant doctor. Put me at ease right away. I was referred to her by my primary care doc and will start referring my entire family and friends to her practice.

Compassionate, Competent, and Very Professional

I have been seeing Dr. Tam for about 5 years and my experience has been great. She has a very caring bedside manner and provides me with thoughtful and comprehensive recommendations that I have found really helpful. I have tremendous confidence in her diagnostic and treatment opinions and would recommend her to anyone!

Feedback on surgery

I was referred to Dr. Tam for surgery and everything went well. She is an extremely talented and professional doctor.