Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria C Tayag has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Maria C Tayag has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Maria C Tayag has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I have seen Dr. Tayag 3 times and each time I had to wait over 1 1/2 hours to be seen. I explained to Dr. Tayag that this was unacceptable and she told me that it is not going to get any better. She had really no concern about how long her patients waited to be seen. The staff at the front desk are very unhelpful and are very disrespectful to the customers. What they need is an office manager. If they have an office manager, they should let her go and hire a real office manager who knows the business. I am now looking for another doctor. I have never seen such a disorganized medical staff.
I am a nurse and have dealt with doctors my entire career. I selected Dr. Tyag because I wanted a female primary care physician that I was comfortable with. She is excellent in every way. Her office is able to get me apt's on short notice if necessary, she spends time with her patients and listens to their individual needs. I was so impressed I took my mother to her while she stayed with me to recover from a nearly fatal accident. Dr. Tyag is a great physician and I will continue to see her and recommend her to all.
This Doctor is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I have been seeing Dr. Tayag for almost 11 years and she has been great for me and my mother.Her office follows up on all of my treatments and has on occasion been able to see me on short notice. I love this Doctor and as long as she has a practice in Warner Robins she will continue to be my choice provider. I will reccomend her to anyone including the President of the United States.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tayag is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Maria C Tayag accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care And Geriatrics, 1743 Watson Blvd Ste B, Warner Robins, GA
Dr. Maria C Tayag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.