Dr. Maria Thomas-John Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Maria Thomas-John?

Dr. Thomas-John listened to my story of back pain and that I had been told I had lupus as a result of one of many tests to narrow a diagnosis. She told me I did not have lupus as I had no symptoms of lupus, but most likely I had mixed connective tissue disorder and osteo arthritis. She was concerned about a liver function being too high and ordered an ultrasound. The ultrasound found that my gall bladder was full of stone and should be removed. Now after going to a neurologists who did a ton of tests and referred me to his rheumatologist friend who did not pay one bit of attention to what I said were may pain issues, I found out about another of the same male dr.'s patients who had experienced the same vibe. She told me Dr. Thomas John was good. And I believe her. She will not just bs you with the easiest diagnosis or the easiest solution.

Posted on July 16th, 2017

Posted on December 15th, 2015

I've been seeing her for several years. She's very kind. She seems to really know her stuff. I have lupus and that's saying a lot.

not going back

Posted on March 19th, 2014

This was my third and last visit. She put me on a medication at the first appt. for what she said was autoimmune arthritis. The medication has not worked and now she is telling me to lose a about 20 pounds and all my health issues will go away and blood test mean nothing.

Genuinely Concerned

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Dr. Thomas-Johns and her nurse are wonderful. I never knew I needed a rheumatologist! She diagnosed the problem and got me feeling better after the first visit. She is easy to talk with and listens with a third ear.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Seems to always be very concerned with my health and wellness. Has reduced my pain greatly sense my first visit. She and the staff are fantastic!

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I feel very confident with the treatment I receive from Dr Thomas-John and highly recommend her

Excellent doctor.

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Thomas-John has helped me tremendously and demonstrates great care and concern for my well being. I have no hesitation in recommending her to others with RA.

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr. Thomas-John is the BEST physician I have ever seen!! The time she spends with each of her patients is wonderful. The care and concern she has for her patients is beyond any I have ever had!! I must also say her staff is fantastic as well. I only wish all Doctors were as caring and concerned as Dr. Thomas-John!!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

My experiences with Dr. Maria Thomas-John have been the best of any medical professional I can recall in the past few decades. Her genuine concern for my health, thoroughness, and detail oriented explanations were greatly appreciated. She took as much time as I needed to fuly understand the multiple and complex health issues I face. I only wish she was able to take care of my fibromyalgia in addition to the other issues (as posted, she wasn't taking any new fibromyalgia patients, but I still follow-up with her on some other needs). Her nurse is also fantastic in how she works with people.

patient family member

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Wonderfully attentive and concerned physician. Wait time on survey not accurate. Shortest time choice is 5 minutes. Staff actually take us in early. Very prompt, courteous. We have great confidence in Dr. Thomas John.

Tom Edwards

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I went to her in very bad pain. She was quick to provide help,I was untreated by another Dr. for a year. She answered all my questions and if I have a question I call.She was very careing.