Dr. Maria Valadez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Valadez?

Office lacks empathy for a person's health

Posted on September 15th, 2017

I was DENIED medical treatment or the ability to see a doctor although I had a scheduled appointment and valid PPO insurance. The office staff lacks any kind of compassion and the insurance billing clerk is incompetent. I have SERIOUS concerns about my physical health, which I expressed, yet no action was taken though call my insurance to clarify (something I did in the parking lot after and they confirmed I was covered to see the doctor my appointment was with). This office is terrible and I will never trust my well being, or that of anyone I care about, to anyone there.

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Best Dr i have had in such a long time. Dr Valadez is never in a rush to see you and is always so attentive. if she were to ever move from Chino Hills i will relocate to go where she is at. That is how much i love her services

Posted on December 9th, 2014

Absolutely LOVE this dr! Both my son & I see her as a primary. She is very caring & knowledgeable. She is well worth the hour drive! I would recommend Her to anyone I know!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Appointments are always pleasurable with Dr. Valadez. She is consistently friendly and courteous, and remembers conversations we had from previous appointments, whether it be about the nature of my appointments or about my family and work environment. She explains her diagnosis and treatment with detail and encourages me to ask any follow up questions, including calling the office if I should forget to ask something during our scheduled appointment. She even had me laughing in the delivery room, as she comforted me during the process of childbirth. While the scheduling is a bit tight at the Chino Hills office, sometimes waiting in the room for 10 minutes until the doctor arrives, it's well worth the wait, considering that Dr. Valadez takes the time to have brief conversations with her patients. I strongly believe that she exemplifies the best qualities of a family medicine physician.

Traveling from Whittier just for her

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I really enjoy coming to see Dr. Valadez, she's kind and has good bedside manners. She's very supportive and understanding, although It's tough getting an appointment with her office but it's worth the wait. It's not easy finding a good Dr. these days.

Posted on January 28th, 2013

Very kind and supportive.

Posted on September 29th, 2012

Great bedside manner. Processional kind understanding!!!!!very knowledgeable compassionate.

Very caring doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Dr. Valadez is a very caring doctor. She listens to my problems and tries her best to get me the help I need. Her nurse is also very sweet and helpful. I know that when I go see Dr. Valadez I will get good quality care. Although she is very busy, she sits down and listens to me.

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr valadez is sarcastic not funny when your sick.

Ok doctor just not with problems that require investigating

Posted on May 24th, 2012

I've been seeing this doctor since 2009 and she is good at giving referrals if she sees fit to give them, but her time spent with me is always rushed. The past few times I've gone she treats me quite rude and unwilling to help me figure out why I'm feeling so badly. I just feel if she doesn't see me hobbling around on crutches she figures there's nothing wrong. But I would think after several visits of trying to get to the bottom of my problems she would take that as a sign to try and help me out, but she's very dismissive and gets angry if I brought up more than one topic of concern. This left me very disappointed and I'm now searching for a new primary care doctor to switch to I feel that strongly about it. Unfortunately something is just not all together with this doctor's way of helping patients.

Posted on December 8th, 2011

Very nice doctor...has very nice bedside manner and shows that she cares. She has helped me with my concerns.

Not that great

Posted on November 13th, 2011

Dr. Valadez is fairly nice but seems to be in a hurry all the time. She's not great at following through either. I had to call back frequently to get an answer to a simple question. She misdiagnosed me and sent me on a wild goose chase for referrals. Not only did she not spend a lot of time with me, but she really didn't seem to care. Very hard to find a good doctor nowadays.