Dr. Maria C Velasco-Ferrari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria C Velasco-Ferrari?

Very clinical, not personable

Dr. Velasco-Ferrari has a process for meeting with patients that has NO personality or familiarity to it. She walks in with her computer, never looks at the patient, reviews her prior notes, then begins to ask questions. She does not appear to listen to what is being said, just keeps looking at her computer.

She is the most compassionate doctor I have been to. She really cares about you and will always listen.

I miss Dr. Maria. I trusted her and she was always so compassionate. Thanks for all you've done. You are the best!

Thorough and personable

Well informed, pleasant, thorough; listens well, responsive to concerns and gives very good explanations.

Pleased patients

My husband and I (we are in our 50's) have been patients of Dr Velasco-Ferrari for over 4 years. We both feel as we are receiving wonderful thorough care. As she was highly recommended to us, I would highly recommend her.

The office is run very efficiently - the staff is very courteous and highly professional - Dr. Velasco-Ferrari takes the time necessary to answer questions and thoroughly explains the plan of care in easily understandable terms - would highly recommend her to others

A very caring Dr. Dr's never have enough time to spend with their patients because of the overload.Dr. Velasco has been my Dr. for approx. 9 years and I travel 35 miles to see her.

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Velasco really knows a lot. She has told me things about my condition before the actual tests came back. Very knowledgeable.