Dr. Maria M Vollucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria M Vollucci?

I have been seeing Dr. Vollucci for several years. She is awesome. I recommend her to all of my friends.

This doctor is gruff, rude and needs a lesson in bedside manner. She may be knowledgable but her attitude negates everything

PROFESSIONAL AND THOROUGH

I was a patient and made the mistake of going to another doctor because of the convenience of being next door to work in Orange County. What a mistake! I regret leaving Dr. Vollucci's practice but I am back and extremely happy and she is so worth driving to Redondo Beach!!!!!! She is ON TIME, PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND THOROUGH!!!! She actually listens and hears you, you can ask her questions with ease, I don't feel ignored and she makes an effort to get to the root of my ailment so I can be treated. I really wish more doctors were liker her!!!! I recommend her to all my family and friends.

Dr. Volluci

In reading the reviews here, I have to wonder if we are talking about the same doctor. Dr. Vollucci is wonderful. I take both my Mom and Aunt to her and she is extremely knowledgeable, takes her time with them always. I have even been to her myself. I would highly recommend her.

I switched over to Dr. Volucci in late 2011 and soon realized it was a big mistake! She is RUDE and has a HORRIBLE bedside manner. Every since she sold her private practice to Little Company of Mary, her practice has gone way down. If you want a doctor that really cares about your and your health, find another doctor.

Great doctor!

caring Doctor

makes you feel comfortable and takes the time needed with you.

Very caring Doctor and kind staff, also.

Dr Vollucci has been excellent in diagnosis and care. I even got my husband to switch to her. She is very thorough and walks through everything 100% of the time. She is also great if you do need a referal- there are never any issues.She is awesome and I couldn't disagree more with the prior comment!

Dr. Maria M Vollucci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.