Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria C Yango-Eugenio has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Maria C Yango-Eugenio has the following 10 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
Dr. Maria C Yango-Eugenio has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
It was fine in the beginning. After a time she changed. Wasn't as friendly. One of her office help insulted me. Told her and then office lady apologized but it was upsetting since I was going there long before that girl worked there. Didn't like that office help. Snooty. Then when I told the doctor I homeschool she was very aloof. Not friendly anymore. Such a shame.
Dr.Yango-Eugenio is a terrible physician who has bi-polar disorder and falsely claims her sons work for her office, making them employees when they have never worked there. She does this so they can falsely have evidence of experience for their medical schools. It is illegal and a federal crime do this, hide it from the government, and get government benefits and paychecks to her sons who have never worked there a day in their lives. Both boys were actually in school during the claimed time. she is untrustworthy.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Maria C Yango-Eugenio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCare Center For Allergy & Asthma, 1411 McHenry Rd Ste 126, Buffalo Grove, IL
Dr. Maria C Yango-Eugenio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo Grove, IL.