Dr. Marialena N Bucca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marialena N Bucca?

EXCELLENT A doctor you can trust

Love her! Always makes herself available!

Excellent, she makes me feel it's family we are talking too. Everyone should go there.

Mom

LOVE,LOVE, LOVE Dr. Bucca! Went threw 2 Practices before finding her. 19 years I had a 9th month old and triplets doctors appointments were pretty hard to get to. 1 practice wanted us to make a different appointment day for each! The other practice is where I met Dr. Bucca who was kind, caring and great knowledge! When she left the practice the office wouldn't give us straight answers as to where she was; thank God for computers! One of my daughters had meningitis and we thought it was just a bad headache; called her she saw her immediately had us rushed to hosiptal! After shot was shot with a bb gun she called hospital and us 3-4 times a day! Can not say enough nice about her!

Mom

Would definitely recommend her. I bring my sons here and she has been nothing but wonderful and caring. She spends more than enough time with you, never feel rushed and is always very though. When my youngest was in the hospital I always felt she was available and on top of things. Recommend her to everyone.

first time mom

She was recommended by a friend. She unwrapped my newborn like a fragile flower. Answered all my questions and made me feel confident in being a new mom. There is little to no wait time and the office staff is very friendly.

Excellent care

Mom

sHE IS TERRIFIC, CARING , KNOWLEDGABLE AND KIND, yOU CAN TELL SHE IS LOVING mOM HERSELF AND IS VERY UNDERSTANDING TO NEW mOMS.

EXCELENT !!sHE SPENDS TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER AND EXPLAINS THINGS IN WAY TO UNDERSTAND TO HELP HER GET BETTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Great doctor for babies

I have a newborn and chose Dr. Bucca as my peditrician. I was originally going to be a patient of another doctor in her office, but after she checked my baby instead and I felt comfortable with her, I decided to choose her. She answers all of my questions, is very warm and is great with my baby. There is little to no wait time in the office as well.

excellent professional woman doctor

She is very knowledgeable and caring side.Being a mother herself seems to help her understand Mom's perspectives and relates well with my children

One of the good one's

Dr Bucca is a great doctor. My kids love her and she loves them, because of her my kids get excited to go to the doctors. When dr Bucca moved to a different office, we had to follow her. It was a great choice!