Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mariam Alsharif MD
Dr. Mariam Alsharif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. She speaks English.
Dr. Mariam Alsharif has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Mariam Alsharif has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
25 Years Experience
Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women
Graduated in 1994
University Of Minnesota
Dr. Mariam Alsharif Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mariam Alsharif's office for more information.
10101 Forest Hill Blvd Wellington, FL : (561) 798-8500
Locations & DirectionsWELLINGTON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, 10101 Forest Hill Blvd, Wellington, FL
Dr. Mariam Alsharif is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wellington, FL.