- Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mariam Hakim-Zargar has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mariam Hakim-Zargar has the following 22 expertise
- Foot Deformities
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Ankle Injuries
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Tailor's Bunion
- Ankle Disorders
- Tendon Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Mariam Hakim-Zargar Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mariam Hakim-Zargar
Dr. Hakim-Zargar graduated from the University of Louisville School of Medicine in 2001. Dr. Hakim-Zargar works in Torrington, CT and specializes in Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hakim-Zargar is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Charlotte Hungerford Hospital.