Dr. Marian M David Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marian M David?

I turned the other cheek when she was an hour late for our appt, as she appeared knowledgeable, attentive and a good person. Thus agreed to come back for a stress test. I have insurance, HSA and credit cards and willing to pay for whatever deductible I might incur before services. What left me storming out of the office when arriving for the stress test was reception notified me 20 min after I was waiting for my appointment that their system was down and they wanted $700 cash to perform these services and for me to go down to the ATM to get the cash for them. First, no one I know carries that kind of cash and second, I am only limited to taking $500 cash from an ATM and third, why I wasn’t even notified of this cash basis before coming. I felt they wasted my time for coming out of my way to their office location and denying me services because I did not have $700 cash up front to give them, did not give me alternative to bill me or try to work with me when it obviously was not my issue that their system was down. In both cases, due to waiting and this cash scam, the cardiologist cost me more stress than trying to prevent it so I highly recommend if you can, do not go here.

Walked in and left

They told me I had a 10 am appoinment,walked in the place there was 60 people in front of me waiting to see the doctor,I stood for a half an hour then walked out.

THEY OVERCHARGE YOU! BE CAREFUL!!

do not use this Doctor far better Doctors in the area. Do you research

IF I COULD RATE THEM A ZERO I WOULD!!

5 HOURS IN A WAITING ROOM! They force you to pay upfront when you have insurance and no co pay! Then when you attempt to get refunded they ignore you! THEIVES! Held my money hostage for over 2 months! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!

If you like to wait for no apparent reason standing up for an hour this is the place for you

The worst

Terrible office and staff. Stay away!

Four hours later they ask me to come back next week for what the referring doctor had sent me for

There were over fifty people in the waiting room. I waiting over two hours to be called in, despite the fact that I had an appointment. I was first taken to a nurse for an EKG, then back to the waiting room for another half hour/forty-five minutes. Spent five minutes with the doctor and he started saying he wanted to run all these tests, even though he was sure it was nothing, just a side effect of stress. Two hours later, most of which was spent in the waiting room, the receptionist informed me that I still had to get fitted to wear a heart monitor for a week and come back the following week for a stress test and go return the monitor. First of all, all I was supposed to have done today WAS the stress test. Second, I have a toddler, so wearing a monitor for the week is out of the question. I also do not have an entire Saturday to waste at this office, especially since there is nothing wrong with me in the first place! My doctor knew this, she just wanted them to do a quick check to confirm. THIS DOCTOR knew that, he apparently just wanted to milk my insurance. Do not go here unless you have the patience of a saint and nothing better to do with your Saturday's for multiple weeks in a row!!

this place sucks

takes forever, everyone is rude, and they tell you your appointment is at 11 and probably won't be out till 5. If you're lucky. The worst place. Do not come here.

Terrible Person and Staff

Office is Unkempt..Staff is overworked.. Doctor is a crook. Not Professional..

This doctor is horrible! takes forever to see patients then told he is not I the office. Front desk staff so rude! Office manager does nothing to help concerned angry patients she is just as bad as the front desk staff maybe worst! doctor spends 5 minutes with you when he is in. They do every test they have in the office on you. I went in for a physical for school took me 6 hours to get out of the office.

Dr. Marian M David is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kew Gardens, NY.